US$ 399.00all-inclusive :
Associate in Science Associate in Applied Science Associate in Education Associate in Social Work Associate in Arts Associate in Business Administration Associate in Public Administration Associate in Theology
US$ 499.00all-inclusive :
Bachelor of Science Bachelor of Arts Bachelor of Applied Science Bachelor of Education Bachelor of Social Work Bachelor of Fine Arts Bachelor of Business Administration Bachelor of Public Administration Bachelor of Theology Bachelor of Divinity
US$ 699.00all-inclusive :
Master of Science Master of Applied Science Master of Education Master of Arts Master of Social Work Master of Fine Arts Master of Business Administration (MBA) Master of Public Administration (MPA) Master of Law Master of Divinity Master of Theology
US$ 899.00all-inclusive :
Bachelor + Master of Science Bachelor + Master of Arts Bachelor + Master of Applied Science Bachelor + Master of Education Bachelor + Master of Social Work Bachelor + Master of Fine Arts Bachelor + Master of Business Administration Bachelor + Master of Public Administration Bachelor + Master of Theology Bachelor + Master of Divinity
US$ 899.00all-inclusive : Doctor of Philosophy (Research Doctorate, aka Ph.D./D.Phil.) Doctor of Arts Doctor of Science Doctor of Applied Science Doctor of Law Doctor of Education Doctor of Social Work Doctor of Business Administration Doctor of Public Administration Doctor of Management (DM) Doctor of Strategic Leadership (DSL)
Doctor of Theology Doctor of Divinity
* * * 12 Items are included in Concordia College's all-inclusive graduation fee :
2 authentic Degree Certificates printed on high quality college branded paper with embossed gold seal & authentic signatures
2 authentic signed, sealed and embossed Transcripts printed on premium watermarked paper, showing your required courses, grades, percentages & GPA
2 authentic signed, sealed and embossed Graduation Letters printed on premium watermarked paper, showing Concordia College's degree verification information
1 independent U.S. Credential Evaluation Report as required by the United States Office of Personnel Management, certifying to your degree's U.S. Regionally Accredited equivalency, worth $ 150 (included free of charge)
3 verifiable copies of Concordia College's U.S. and international Accreditation Awards
1 verifiable copy of Concordia's official degree granting IBC license confirmed by and verifiable from issuing authorities
1 Certificate of Good Standing issued by and verifiable from the State, explaining Concordia College and University's legal U.S. status
Unlimited basic degree verification welcome by fax or e-mail : Fax : (1) 206-202-7722, e-mail : REGISTRAR@CONCORDIA-UNIVERSITY.NET. Have your inquirers include their own email address for us to reply.
* Self-verification attempts or attempts to verify degrees not conferred by Concordia College & University® Delaware will not be acted upon.
Delivered in a stylish display book within 7 to 12 business days. Free worldwide shipping. No extra costs, no hidden charges.
None of your Concordia College credentials mention how your graduation requirements were met. There is no mention of ''distance learning'', ''prior learning assessment'',''fast-track'' or any such term.
Available majors :
Addictionology, Accounting, Administration of Justice, Adult Education, Advertising, Anthropology, Archeology, Art, Biblical Studies, Business Administration, Career Counseling, Communications, Comparative Religion, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, Drama, Early Childhood Education, Economics, Electrical Engineering, Elementary Education, Engineering, Film and Video Production, Finance, Foreign Policy, Geography, Health Service Management, History, Horticulture, Humanities, Human Relations, Indochinese Peninsula History, Industrial Management, Information Technology, Interior Design, International Business, International Finance, International Economics, International Relations, International Marketing, Law Enforcement, Logistics, Management, Marketing, Mechanical Engineering, Mammal Biology & Cetology, Ministry, Music, Nuclear Engineering, Nursing, Philosophy, Photojournalism, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Real Estate Management, Sacred Music, Social Work, Sociology, Special Education, Surface Technology, Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, Telecommunications, Theocentric Counseling, Theocentric Ethics, Tourism,...
Please note :
1. Minors and/or dual majors are not awarded, unless otherwise mentioned in your admission record. Should your enrollment form contain any mention of minors/dual majors, Concordia College will only consider your first major.
2. If your preferred major is not listed, you can submit your resume for our free assessment anyway. IF we find a qualified assessor available to review your request, your resume will be evaluated and you will obtain the results of your assessment by return e-mail.
3. If your enrollment form contains an academically invalid combination of degree titles and majors (e.g. 'Bachelor of Theology with a major in Fire Science', 'Bachelor of Fine Arts with a major in Electrical Engineering' ) or an unavailable major, Concordia College will adjust this portion of your enrollment form and issue a correct and available degree instead, without prior notice.